Sunday, June 29, 2008

Growing Up

Where has this year went? B is growing up so fast, it's unbelievable! It seems like just yesterday he was a little baby. Now he's almost as tall as I am. He's grown so much that we had to buy him all new clothes. Nothing fit. NOTHING. Not even socks or underwear. He grew two inches in two months. He's also decided to grow his hair long. I think it's safe to say that I hate it. But his dad had long hair when he was B's age, so it must be in his blood.


As I write this he's outside helping his dad in the garden. He's become quite the little gardener. This summer has been busy for him, and I'm glad. It's good to stay busy.



I don't know where the past few years have gone. It seems like he was just born. I wish our kids could stay little forever. They really do grow up way too fast. The picture on the right is of Brendan and I. He was about 5 or 6 months. I was 20. That was probably the best time in my life. I miss those times.